Prescription medication costs got you down? You are not alone. Every day, we read a message
whether on Facebook or Twitter about the high cost of medication. With the cost being so high,
how is a patient supposed to take care of their health. Prescription medication is not always
covered by the insurance company. What is a patient supposed to do?
Insurance companies have a way of putting consumers smack in the middle of being between a rock and
a hard place. Glad you are reading this blog post, below are a couple of strategies to lower the cost:
1) Have you tried going through the drug company?
2) Have you ever asked your doctor to see if he or she had any grants? You could very well be surprised at what your doctor has access to that you didn’t know about. It never hurts to ask the question.
3) Say it with me…. GO GENERIC… Is there always a GENERIC? No. Yet you will never know which ones have a generic and which ones don’t until you ask.
4) If your doctor prescribed a medication and the insurance company is turning you down, APPEAL! Think about the significance of the medication you are taking. How will it affect your health? What happens if you don’t have it.
5) Get a discount prescription card here. As a matter of fact, here’s the link where you can just download it and go – Discount Prescription Card .
You may very well be amazed at how much you can save with the discount prescription card. It doesn’t cost you anything to download the card and go. It is already activated and waiting on you to take it in to your pharmacy. Once you use it, they will actually keep your discount on file.
What you save from one prescription medication may very well help you afford another one. Begin using it today.